Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Cinco De Mayo: Easy Tissue Paper Decor

Who's having a Mexican food feast tonight? Me! Me! Me! I've been drooling over all these Cinco De Mayo recipes I've been researching online. I truly think I could eat Mexican food every day of the week and never get sick of it!

In honor of Cinco De Mayo today, I wanted to share a cute idea that you can do for your family tonight to make your Mexican feast extra special!



Over at her website, the famous and fabulous Martha Stewart has a feature on creating these tissue paper decorations. If you have any tissue paper lying around, you can easily create these by folding them in half and fringing them. So simple, and so perfectly cute!

If you want to see Martha's tutorial, click here

If you are still looking for yummy recipes for tonight, head over to Prudence Pennywise and check out her recipe for Red Chile and Cheese Enchiladas.

And p.s. I have seen Martha Stewart in person when I went to two different tapings of her show. It was so neat! I hope to go back again someday.



No comments:

Post a Comment