Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm back with some pretty fabrics!





Santa Cruz was a BLAST! It was such a nice getaway, and very much needed. I actually lived there for 3 months while my husband was at his training academy for work, and I have always loved the vibe that is there. It's got this casual, laid-back, organic vibe. I could live there in a heartbeat.

Since the only place to buy fabrics in this small town that I live is Wal-Mart, I was excited to go fabric shopping down there. I hit the jackpot at this craft store called Beverly's where I found tons of Amy Butler and Michael Miller fabrics. I was mainly focused on finding fabrics for the goods I'm going to sell at the local Farmer's Market here, so I found the following fabrics...

For my Jewelry Organizers:







And some for the throw pillows:




This one I plan to use in my family room because it is the perfect colors for the room!

And to my friend Kim: Pick out which fabric you'd like for your jewelry organizer :)


No comments:

Post a Comment