Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wall Decals


As we chug along through Affordable Art Week, I wanted to mention wall decals. I really wanted to try decorating with one when I was re-decorating my family room. I saw them online and thought they could be so cute! But, I wanted a lttle more texture on the wall, so I decided to apply mine to some painted mdf from Home Depot, and then my husband was able to frame it out for me so it looked like a picture frame around the mdf. This was a great way for me to get some large art above my couch on a giant bare wall. The picture above is from www.circlelinestudio.com who has some really cute wall decals. Wall decals can range anywhere from $5 - $75, it just matters on the size. It can be an affordable way to fill a giant bare wall! They can go directly on the wall, or onto some wood and then hung on the wall like I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment