Sunday, August 15, 2010

Shelving Solutions!

Sorry for the lack of posting last week. I had to have an unexpected medical procedure that has kept me down and feeling on the crappy side. As I was searching through Google Images, I found some really neat shelving ideas...so check them out...



This shelf would easily fit with a young boys' bedroom! Check out this comic shelf created by Oscar Nunez at Design Wagen.



I think we could all use a little more storage in our bathrooms, especailly me! There is something about the simplicity of this shelf that I really love. It is so simple yet chic, and I bet my husband could easily build something like this for us! :) Photo from John B. Keene



With a little mod podge, wood, nails, and some paint, you could re-create this unique solution for a corner of a room! Photo from Small Furnish



This is one of the most unique and creative solutions to shelving I've ever seen! It is pure genious! Not necessarily something I'd put in my home, but super clever and I love the color they chose! Photo from Manolo Home

No comments:

Post a Comment