Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Burlap Love

I've noticed a trend amongst fellow crafters...it's all about BURLAP! I love the texture, color, and rugged-ness of it. In my efforts to makeover my kitchen, I've decided to make my own version of a burlap tablecloth.

Now, I have to be honest here...my dining table desperately needs to be covered up! I have a four year old, and one year old twins that have used and abused that table. While I don't plan to buy a new one in the next little while, I wanted to make something that I could cover it up with in between meals.

I was inspired by this little cutie from the fabulous Jen at Tatertots and Jello...



And some more of her burlap projects. Aren't they cute?

Click here to see her Table Runner tutorial.



Click here to see her Napkin Rings tutorial.



Today I will be working on my burlap tablecloth during naptimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment