Friday, April 15, 2011

Fabric Shopping

I've been fabric internet-window shopping lately. I have some large projects coming up...one including re-doing my family room. I've got these Joel Dewberry fabrics right now in my family room... These are my curtains...

Throw pillows...


My walls are vanilla (Doesn't that word sound cuter than off-white?!). I've decided that since I have twins in their terrible two's, who don't like to keep anything clean, I'm going to paint the walls medium-dark brown. Gasp! Really? That's the reaction I've been getting from my family members when I tell them my plan. You see, no matter how clean I try to keep my house, there will always be smudge marks and fingerprints on the walls. I'm sick of it! Not even Mr. Clean's Magic Eraser can tackle what my twins' dish out! So, I am going to darken up the walls and bring in some bright colors with some fabrics. Here is what I will be ordering for my fabrics in my family room...

For my throw pillows... And for my curtains... These will really help brighten up the brown I'm putting on the walls, so we won't feel like we live in a cave! I've always loved the brown/yellow color combination. I can never get away from that pretty chocolate brown shade. And I love that pretty blue herringbone fabric. These are also from Joel Dewberry as well. One of my favorite fabric shops that I always go to first is: Fabricworm You can find TONS of fabrics!


1 comment:

  1. Amanda, I love it! ;) Love these prints, I'd never think of using such cute and colorful designs. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete